Other Ways to Give
Explore more ways to give to Village Theatre like matching gifts, national fundraising campaigns, online shopping, and more.
Make a gift of support to Village Theatre that is spread out over the year.
Additional benefits to participating in the Sustainable Giving Program:
- Set it and forget it. Set up a recurring donation once* and there’s no need to think about it again. And let’s be honest, who really needs all those reminder emails throughout the year.
- Reach the Donor Benefits Level of your choice for the 2023-2024 Mainstage season** in 12 manageable recurring monthly donations.
- Choreographers Club for $21 a month (Sept – Aug)
- Orchestra Players for $42 a month (Sept – Aug)
- Supporting Partner for $84 a month (Sept – Aug)
- Ensemble Partner for $209 a month (Sept – Aug)
- Join Village Theatre’s Sustainable Giving Program in September and receive 50% off the purchase of a ticket for a 2022-2023 Mainstage performance.
- Once a year*** our Recurring Donor Program members will receive a small gift in addition to their standard donor benefits (based on associated donor benefits level).
- Sustainable Giving Program participants create a sustainable and reliable source of monthly income for Village Theatre.
* Credit cards must be updated upon expiration for recurring donations to continue. Please contact Village Theatre to stop recurring donations.
** Donor benefits levels for the 2023-2024 Mainstage season are determined by the accumulative donations received between September 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023.
*** The small thank you gift will be provided in the last quarter of each year starting in 2023.
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of radical generosity. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Join the movement and give – each Tuesday and every day – whether it’s some of your time, a donation, or the power of your voice in your local community.
It’s a simple idea: whether it’s making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need our help, every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give.
Donation to Village Theatre can be made through our website, via Facebook, or by sending a donation in via mail.
Make your gift go twice as far!
Many companies have matching gift programs and will match donations from current employees, directors, retirees and spouses. If your company matches your donation to Village Theatre, the value of your contribution can allow you to receive increased membership benefits.
The following is a list of companies in the Puget Sound area that Village Theatre has received matching gifts from in the past:
- Advanced Digital Information Corp
- Alaska Airlines
- American Express
- Amgen Foundation
- Aon Foundation
- Apex Foundation
- The Arthur J. Gallagher Foundation
- Atena Foundation
- AT&T Foundation
- Awards of Praise
- Baird Foundation Inc
- Bank of America
- The Boeing Company
- BP (British Petroleum)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cambia Health Foundation
- Capital Group
- CDK Global
- Chevron Humankind
- Choice Hotels
- Cisco Systems
- Costco Wholesale Executive Match
- Dell Technologies
- Delta Dental
- Eli Lilly & Co Foundation
- F5 Networks
- Federated Department Stores
- First Data Foundation
- Foss Marine Holdings
- Gap Corporation
- GE Foundation
- General Mills Foundation
- GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Hellam, Varon & Co.
- Home Depot
- Horizon Air
- IBM Corporation
- ITW Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Keysight Technologies
- Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- Levi Strauss Foundation
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Marine Resources Group
- Merrill Lynch
- Microsoft Corporation
- Morgan Stanley in the Community
- Nintendo of America Inc
- Pfizer Foundation
- Piper Jaffray
- Piper Sandler
- The Prudential Foundation
- Puget Sound Energy
- Real Networks Foundation
- Russell Investments
- Saltchuk Resources Inc.
- SanMar Employee Gift Match
- Soros Fund Management
- Sprint Foundation
- State Street Corporation
- Symetra Financial
- Thrivent Financial
- US Bancorp Foundation
- Verizon Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Whitepages, Inc.
Maximize your Contribution through Your Workplace
Many companies support our programs by providing the opportunity for their employees to make gifts via payroll deduction. Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to support Village Theatre. Check with your HR department to see if your company supports this type of giving.
Tax ID #: 91-1077130
King County Employee Giving Code: 9768
- King County Employees
- Liberty Mutual
- Boeing Community Giving—GIVE Program
- United Way King County
- United Way Snohomish County
Contact Danielle Franich, Associate Development Director: Events & Annual Fund, at (425) 392-1942 x116 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring Stock Electronically is Easy!
- Contact your broker. Have your broker transfer stock to Village Theatre.Fidelity Investments
Acct # Z72-303518
Acct Name: Village Theatre
Acct Contact: Laura Lee
- Contact us! Once you’ve made the decision to transfer stock to the Theatre, we ask that you contact the Theatre’s Development Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at (425) 392-1942 x102 to inform us that you have authorized a stock transfer. This step is VERY IMPORTANT. Unless we know that the transfer is occurring, we have no way to match your donation with the stock. So, please contact us when you make the transfer.
- Enjoy your donor benefits! We will mail your receipt letter as soon as we receive the stock transfer. In the meantime, browse your donor benefits.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchased to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Please consider making a donation to our Musical Chairs Campaign to make an impact for all KIDSTAGE kids — today’s and for generations to come.
The Cope Gillette Theatre is home to Village Theatre’s Youth Education Programs in Snohomish County. The theatre features sprung floors for dancing, state-of-the-art production equipment, multiple rooms for rehearsals and classes, and 157 telescoping seats — that need a name!
By naming all 157 seats, the Musical Chairs campaign will help to raise a significant portion of the final $252,000 of the total $2.8 million capital campaign for the Cope Gillette Theatre. Your gift helps Village Theatre provide a home for important Youth Education programs for thousands of youth in Snohomish County.
Name Your Seat Today!
Give a donation of $1,000, or about $28 a month for three years, and receive:
- Your name (or another name of your choice) on one of the telescoping auditorium seats at the Cope Gillette Theatre — for the life of the theatre.
- A word of your choice on the “Seat Wall” which is created when the seats are retracted for classes and events.
- A lasting legacy for you, your family, or your company in our theatre.
Donors are keeping artistic opportunities alive and allowing for the dreams of our artists, staff, and patrons to continue to thrive. We hope that during this season of giving you will make a donation in support of all that we have experienced together and all that will be possible in the coming year and for many years to come.
Contributions support our return to our programs including:
•Mainstage productions that bring beautiful artistic work to life; crafted to tell stories that provide a shared experience and inspire thought, conversation, and joy.
•New work development including workshops, readings, residencies, and the return of our Beta productions to provide support for artists to create that is not found anywhere else.
•Nine youth education productions throughout the year and a full year of classes and camps designed to support student STEM learning and confidence growth.
We hope you will make a gift to support continued growth at Village Theatre. Your support ensures that we provide programming and productions that create opportunities, support learning, and enhance the theatrical experience.
What is GiveBig?
GiveBIG is a statewide fundraising campaign where individuals and organizations come together across Washington to invest in our communities. When we give, we take a proactive step towards creating the society we want to live in.
Every spring, the excitement for GiveBIG builds through word-of-mouth, social media, and an extensive multimedia promotional campaign, with local celebrities and sports teams firing up the community to show their generosity.
GiveBIG 2022 will kick off on April 19 and culminate in a 48-hour giving event on May 3-4!
What is Washington Gives?
Washington Gives is an online giving platform that helps individuals, groups, and businesses to discover and donate to nonprofits headquartered or serving Washington. Washington Gives hosts two fundraising campaigns, GivingTuesday and GiveBIG, a Washington-focused campaign that kicks off April 19 and culminates on May 3-4!
Village Theatre, located in Issaquah and Everett, is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law. Additional information is available at (800) 332-4483 and sos.wa.gov/charities.
Village Theatre’s tax ID number is 91-1077130.