KIDSTAGE is offering in person camps this summer! For the health and safety of all who will be joining us in returning to in person classes, KIDSTAGE has a set of guidelines and operating procedures that all in-person programming must follow.
- Daily health screenings will be required for students and staff members, and temperatures will be taken at the door.
- Buildings will not be open to guardians, siblings, or visitors.
- Class sizes are limited, based on safe social distancing in each classroom
- Masks are required to be worn at all times on-site.
- All on-site personnel (students, staff, instructors) will be expected to follow social distancing guidelines.
- KIDSTAGE and Village Theatre will perform rigorous cleaning, per CDC guidelines.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will take place.
- Windows will be open in the classroom whenever possible to allow for constant fresh air.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups will be managed outside our buildings.
Audience safety and protocols COVID SCREENING FORM