Donor Levels & Benefits
All benefits are cumulative. Applicable for donations pledged for Village Theatre’s fiscal year: September 1 – August 31.
Friend Up to $249
- Recognition in a Mainstage program and in the Annual Report.
Choreographers Club $250 to $499 (FMV: $10)
- Recognition in three Mainstage programs.
- Receive a Village Theatre souvenir gift.
Orchestra Players $500 to $999 (FMV: $40)
- Invitation to one of the four Backstage Parties for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a Mainstage show.
- Recognition on the Annual Fund Donor Wall in the Mainstage Theatre lobbies for one year.
Supporting Partner $1,000 to 2,499 (FMV: $170)
- Recognition in all five Mainstage programs.
- Invitation to all four Backstage Parties throughout the Mainstage Season.
- Receive an autographed Mainstage poster.
- Receive an exclusive Village Theatre logo item.
Ensemble Partner $2,500 – $4,999 (FMV: $480)
- Invitation for two adults to the New Works Cabaret, an evening of food, drink, and performances.
(Dessert and beverages* for two during each Mainstage performance.)
- Personal assistance on ticket exchanges and purchases from our Development Department.
Producing Partner $5,000 to $7,499 (FMV: $805)
- Reserved VIP free parking next to the Theatre for each Mainstage performance.
- Invitation for two adults to eat, drink, and be merry on Village Theatre’s Annual Holiday Cruise.
- Two tickets for one Mainstage show. (Give this as a gift or have friends join you.)
Directing Partner $7,500 to $14,499 (FMV: $955)
- Invitation to view designer presentations and meet the cast for one (1) Mainstage show.
- Two additional tickets for any Village Theatre production (choose from a Mainstage, KIDSTAGE, or Village Originals Beta Series Production).
Underwriting Partner $15,000 to $24,999 (FMV: $1,955)
- Have Village Theatre performers come to your home or business to perform a selection for your own private gathering. (Date to be mutually agreed upon. Please allow four weeks advance notice.)
Starring Sponsor $25,000 to $49,999 (FMV: $1,955)
- Sponsor a production of your choice and receive recognition on production collateral. (A celebration/memory of a loved one for example.)
- Invitation to Opening Night Performances and Parties for you and two guests for your sponsored production.
- Recognition from the stage on Opening Nights for your sponsored production.
Individual Sponsor $50,000+ (FMV: $2,405)
- Private dinner for four with Village Theatre’s Artistic Director and/or Executive Producer and tickets for four to a Mainstage show of your choice. (Date to be mutually agreed upon. Please allow four weeks advance notice.)
- A customized donor experience. (Please contact Director of Advancement, Frank Stilwagner, to discuss options.)
Village Theatre, located in Issaquah and Everett, is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law. Additional information is available at (800) 332-4483 and sos.wa.gov/charities.
For reference, Village Theatre’s tax ID number is 91-1077130.
Some donor benefits have a fair market value (FMV), nominally reducing the tax deductible amount of your gift, as required by the IRS. You can receive 100 percent tax-deductibility by choosing to waive your benefits.
Gifts made through donor-advised funds are subject to tax rules that prevent Village Theatre from providing you with associated benefits that carry a FMV. For more information, please contact your own tax advisor.