Donor Levels & Benefits
Listed benefits are cumulative for the 2019-2020 season and 2020-2021 seasons.
Friend Up to $249
- Recognition in the Annual Report and online Donor Listing
- Invitation to virtual Musical Conversations
Choreographers Club $250 to $499 (FMV: $10)
- Recognition in two Mainstage programs
- Receive a Village Theatre souvenir gift
- Patron Rewards Card
Orchestra Players $500 to $999 (FMV: $40)
- Invitation to one Backstage Party for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a Mainstage show
- Recognition on the Annual Fund Donor Wall in the Mainstage Theatre lobbies for one year
Supporting Partner $1,000 to 2,499 (FMV: $170)
- Recognition in all Mainstage programs
- Invitation to all Backstage Parties throughout the Mainstage Season
- Receive an exclusive Village Theatre logo item
Ensemble Partner $2,500 to $4,999 (FMV: $480)
- Invitation for two adults to the New Works Cabaret, an evening of food, drink, and performances
- Dessert and beverages for two during each Mainstage performance
- Personal assistance on ticket exchanges and purchases from our Advancement Department
Producing Partner $5,000 to $7,499 (FMV: $805)
- Reserved VIP free parking next to the Theatre for each Mainstage performance
- Invitation for two adults to eat, drink, and be merry on Village Theatre’s Annual Donor Cruise
- Two complimentary tickets for one Mainstage show—give as a gift or have friends join you!
Directing Partner $7,500 to $24,999 (FMV: $955)
- Invitation for you and three guests to a private sneak peek and toast at our Issaquah or Everett locations.
- Two additional tickets for any Village Theatre production: your choice of a Mainstage, KIDSTAGE, or Village Originals Beta show
Starring Sponsor $25,000 to $49,999 (FMV: $1,955)
- Receive recognition as a sponsor on a production of your choice which includes:
- Name of your choice on show program, website, and virtual collateral.
- Four tickets to the opening night performances in both locations
- Verbal recognition from the stage on opening night
- Invitation to Opening Night party, as available
Individual Sponsor $50,000+ (FMV: $2,405)
- A customized donor experience. Please contact Director of Advancement Frank Stilwagner to discuss options.
Village Theatre, located in Issaquah and Everett, is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law. Additional information is available at (800) 332-4483 and sos.wa.gov/charities.
For reference, Village Theatre’s tax ID number is 91-1077130.
Some donor benefits have a fair market value (FMV), nominally reducing the tax deductible amount of your gift, as required by the IRS. You can receive 100 percent tax-deductibility by choosing to waive your benefits.
Gifts made through donor-advised funds are subject to tax rules that prevent Village Theatre from providing you with associated benefits that carry a FMV. For more information, please contact your own tax advisor.