Ticket Donation Requests
Village Theatre has a rich history of partnership with many organizations around Seattle. We provide tickets for various fundraisers and auctions as we are able. We receive thousands of these types of requests a year, and as such are unable to accommodate all the requests for ticket donations. On this page you’ll find guidelines and resources to help you make such a request.
Our standard donation is for 2 tickets to one of our Mainstage productions in either Issaquah or Everett.
- In order to save paper and streamline our donation approval process, we are only accepting applications through the electronic form below.
- Requests must be made at least 90 days in advance of your event.
- You should receive a response within approximately 30 days.
- These tickets are a gift from Village Theatre. As much as we would like to, we can’t say yes to everyone. We received thousands of requests and are unable to fulfill them all, even if we may have donated to your event last year.
- Vouchers will be sent to the mailing address given on the form. Vouchers cannot be picked up at the Theatre.
- Our Mainstage Season runs September to August. Next year’s season isn’t announced until March. As such, we may not have the names of the shows available if your event is in the spring.
- We do not issue vouchers for KIDSTAGE Classes or Camps or Season Tickets.
- Our donations are limited strictly to auctions. Raffles and drawings are not eligible for our program.