KIDSTAGE is accepting applications for student musicians on a rolling basis, whether or not there is a show currently in progress.
We strongly recommend at least two years of experience on your instrument(s). Applicants must:
- Be age 14 or older
- Have the ability to sight read music
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to learn an entire score outside of scheduled music rehearsals
- Be in possession of, or have access to, their instrument that they can transfer to the space for rehearsals and performances. Piano/keyboard is the only exception.
To apply, please complete the youth orchestra application. You’ll need the following information:
- A resume of previous orchestra and/or musician performance experience
- Dates of availability at the time of submitting. We recognize your availability may change if KIDSTAGE currently has no performing shows at the time of your application.
- Two videos showcasing your musicianship on your instrument. If possible, please include one video playing from a musical theatre score.
- Videos may be home recordings, solos at a concert, or public performances. Please make sure you are the primary soloist in each video.
- If you play more than one instrument, please submit one video for each instrument instead of two per instrument.
Youth Orchestra Application