Institute Auditions & Applications
2021-2022 School Year Program:
Programs started the week of 9/13, but we may have a few spots available on certain nights of our programming. Please check in with our Institute Managers below to inquire if there are any openings.
- Issaquah: Nicole Beerman, Institute Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everett: Aaron Norman, Institute Manager and Mauri Zingarelli, Pathway Manager, email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to email us any time!
Skills for Theatre… Skills for Life
To provide a personal development program for young people which uses theatre arts:
- To teach creativity and responsibility
- To encourage teamwork and personal integrity
- To foster self-esteem and appreciation for live theatre
Everyone benefits from an inclusive, multi-cultural environment of students, staff and programming. We welcome people of every ethnicity, race, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, income and ability.