We are grateful for our subscribers and provide additional benefits along with your subscription. See below for additional details about attending shows and ways to enjoy and enhance your experience.
Please note, single tickets and exchanges for subscribers will go on sale November 17th, 2021 for all four shows for the 2022 season.
Questions? Contact our Box Office at (425) 392-2202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Health and Safety: Village Theatre requires masks and proof of vaccination (or a negative COVID-19 test) for all attendees to all its performances to ensure the safety, wellness, and health of our guests, staff, artists, and students.
- These policies will remain in place and reviewed on an ongoing basis, evolving as need be, to remain in compliance with King County health guidelines.
- Please visit org/covid19 [add short link to full page] to view our full COVID-19 policy.
- In consideration of the patrons around you and the performers on stage, please refrain from talking once the performance has begun.
- Please use moderation in applying perfume or cologne, as many people are allergic to scents.
- If you must leave during a performance, use the rear exits.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to guarantee late seating. Please plan accordingly.
- Please turn off all electronic devices prior to the performance. Calls or text messaging is not allowed during the performance.
- Cameras or other recording devices (photographic or otherwise) may not be used in the theatre during performances.
Families with Young Children: Babes-in-arms are not permitted in the main house of the Theatre. Families with children under four years old attending in Issaquah are strongly encouraged to be seated in one of two Family Rooms which allow you to enjoy live theatre together.
Food and Drink: No food or drinks are permitted in the theatre.
Listening Assistance System / American Sing Language Interpretation / Captioning:
- Both the Francis J. Gaudette Theatre and the Everett Performing Arts Center are equipped with a hearing loop. This system provides a direct feed of the sound from our audio system to compatible hearing aids with a T-coil. Individual listening devices are also available at the House Manager’s office for those without compatible hearing aids.
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation is provided on select Saturday matinees. Series 34 in Issaquah/Series 24 in Everett.
- Captioned performances are provided on select Thursday matinees. Series 48 in both locations.
Wheelchair Access: Accessible seating is available to accommodate patrons in wheelchairs in both locations. Please notify the Box Office in advance of your performance date.
Emergency Numbers: If you need to be reached during a performance, please leave your seat number and the House Manager’s number with your service or sitter. Francis J. Gaudette Theatre: (425) 392-1942 x100 or Everett Performing Arts Center: (425) 257-6368
Weather: When inclement weather occurs, performance updates will be available online at VillageTheatre.org or by phone at (425) 392-2202
As a Village Theatre Mainstage Subscriber, you enjoy discounts at many local businesses. To redeem a discount, please present the Patron Rewards Card that was included in your ticket mailing.
Lost your card? Call the Box Office, and they’ll make sure you get one.
- Tickets for all exchanges made online or over the phone will be held at the Box Office and may be picked up the day of the performance.
- Tickets exchanged online or by phone are considered a final exchange and your original seats will be released for sale. If the original tickets are brought to the Theatre for use, they will not be honored.
- Tickets that are not picked up at the Box Office on the date of your scheduled performance will be treated as a missed performance and will not be honored for future exchange.
- All exchanges within the same seating section will be free of charge, with the exception of those upgrading from a preview performance. All upgrades must be paid at the time of exchange.
- Upgrade exchanges online or by phone can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for the production for which they were originally issued.
- Complimentary Exchanges Between Locations
- You may call the Box Office and exchange your tickets for a performance day and time at the Issaquah or Everett location.
Lost Ticket Insurance:
- Contact the Box Office and your tickets will be replaced at no extra charge.
- Replacement tickets must be picked up in-person with photo identification.
- You may choose to donate your tickets back to Village Theatre to be resold no later than 24 hours prior to the performance date.
- You will receive a tax donation receipt for the value of the tickets.
Need to make a change to your tickets? Submit an exchange request for any show throughout the season; however, the exchange will not be completed until the Subscriber On Sale date (November 17, 2021). You will receive an email or phone confirmation (depending on your preference) when the show goes on sale. If the show is already on sale, you’ll receive your confirmation within 3 business days.
To purchase additional tickets or to upgrade your seat, please call the Box Office.