Subscriber Rewards Program
To redeem a discount, please present the Subscriber Rewards Card that was included in your ticket mailing. Lost your card? Call the Box Office, and they’ll make sure you get one.
- Anchorhead Coffee
- 188 Shy Bear Way NW, Ste B, Issaquah, WA 98027
- (206) 501-6662
- Specialty coffee brewer/roaster that offers fresh pastries daily. Known for it’s “Quaffle” – a cinnamon role made of croissant dough baked in a waffle press. Nothing pairs better with a hot cup of coffee!OFFER: Receive 25% off all beverages.
(Offer not valid with other discounts. Valid at Issaquah location only. Must present Subscriber Rewards Card to redeem offer.)
- Boehms Candies & Chocolates
- 255 NE Gilman Boulevard Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 392-6652
- From the most exquisite, rich, European-style, hand dipped chocolates to crunchy, classic American peanut brittle, perfection is found in every bite that bears the Boehms label. Over 200,000 travelers from near and far are lured annually to our chalet in Issaquah, right off of I-90
OFFER: Receive a free sampler box of your choice with any purchase of $40.00 or more! (Offer not valid with other discounts. Excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Valid at Issaquah location only. Must present Subscriber Rewards Card to redeem offer.)
- Bluewater Distilling
- 1205 Craftsman Way #109, Everett, WA 98201
- (425) 404-1408
- Bluewater Distilling marries the best of small-batch production with an unprecedented sustainability focus forging a new path in the world of spirits. Beginning with the finest organic ingredients, we use traditional copper pot stills to create a level of softness and smoothness that industrial producers will never match.
OFFER: $10 off entire bill or a complimentary dessert. Must present Subscriber Rewards Card to redeem offer.
- Coconut Thai Restaurant
- 660 Front St N, Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 392-8893
- Coconut is one of the beneficial fruits that gives good health and energizes the body. We take the opportunity to combine the health benefits coconut can offer and the remarkable taste of Thai food in one culinary expertise. In Issaquah, on the corner of Front Street and Gilman Blvd.
OFFER: 10% discount on meal purchases. Excludes drinks.
- 80 Front St N, Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 677-7387
- Krawbar is an asian-inspired seafood boil restaurant & raw oyster bar. Our full service bar offers a variety of fine spirits & inspired artisanal cocktails.
- OFFER: 10% off total bill
- Las Margaritas
- 59 Front St N, Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 392-7425
- Classic Mexican fare such as enchiladas & burritos plus flavored margaritas in a lively atmosphere.
- OFFER: Free Small Nachos with purchase of a meal (Offer not valid with other discounts. Must present Subscriber Rewards Card to redeem offer.)
- Levitate Gastropub
- 185 Front St N, Issaquah, WA 98029
- (425) 677-8497
- Modern American Food just down the street from Village Theatre in Issaquah. Our food is freshly focused, locally sourced, and made from scratch.
- OFFER: 15% Off total bill
- Lombardis Italian Restaurant
- 1620 W Marine View Dr, Everett, WA 98201
- (425) 252-1886
- Experience classic and contemporary cuisine from all around the boot. Rotating seasonal menus feature dishes inspired by our adventures through Italy Gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. Elevate your dining experience with a glass of wine from our stellar cellar, a premium draft beer from local breweries, or a signature Lombardi’s cocktail.
OFFER: $8 off 2 entrées at lunch or $12 off 2 entrées at dinner
- Montalcino Ristorante Italiano
- 15 NW Alder Place Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 270-3677
- Fine Italian dining in the heart of Issaquah just steps from Village Theatre. Montalcino boasts a mouthwatering authentic Italian menu featuring many family recipes and an exquisite wine list, including wine from the family’s own winery in Italy. They are the only restaurant in Issaquah history to be voted top 100 restaurants in America and the only restaurant from our state to win this award multiple times.
OFFER: Free Glass of Prosecco with a purchase of a meal
- Petite Sweet
- 2613 Colby Ave, Everett, WA 98201
- (425) 258-1800
- Inspired by European and American culinary style, our hand-crafted baked goods are made with quality ingredients with an emphasis on using local growers and suppliers. Our bakery products are made in house from scratch every morning, with the best ingredients available. In support of the local community, we feature specially baked products using seasonal produce from local growers.
OFFER: 10% off entire purchase
- Redmond Bar & Grill
- 7979 NE Leary Way, Redmond, WA 98052
- (425) 558-9800
- Since opening in September of 2011, Chef Chris Nelson has been serving both quality interpretations of classic dishes as well as modern plates that embrace current trends. In addition we offer a full bar, craft cocktails, and 24 beers on tap comprised of many craft and local brands.
OFFER: Complimentary entrée with the purchase of an additional entrée and two beverages.
- Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria
- 715 NW Gilman Blvd. Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 391-6838
- Join us in Issaquah for traditional and inventive, handcrafted Italian fare – featuring Neapolitan, wood-fired pizza along with Italian antipasti, salads, pasta, full bar, espresso and desserts.
- OFFER: Enjoy a free dessert with a purchase of an entrée
- Waterways Cruises and Events
- 2441 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103
- (206) 223-2060
- Waterways Cruises and Events is an upscale dining cruise and event company accommodation upwards of 60,000 guests per year for weddings, corporate events, special occasions, and dining cruises. Cruises depart from the Waterways Cruises HomePort on north Lake Union, Carillon Point in Kirkland, and other locations in the Seattle area.
OFFER: Receive 25% off any standard public dining cruise – Weekend Brunch, Seattle Dinner or Sunday Supper. Use promo code* VILLAGETHEATRE when booking your cruise to take advantage of this offer. Offer valid through 12/31/2020. *Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid for groups, private charters, or special events.
- WildFin American Grill
- 835 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027
- (425) 427-0127
- Featuring the finest foods and beverages that the Pacific Northwest has to offer, WildFin is the casual neighborhood seafood restaurant where you can gather with friends and family to share in all of life’s occasions.
OFFER: Complimentary Dessert with purchase of an Entrée
Francis J. Gaudette Theatre
Box Office: (425) 392-2202
303 Front Street North
Issaquah, WA 98027
Everett Performing Arts Center
Box Office: (425) 257-8600
2710 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
COVID-19 hours (phone & email only)
11:00 am–5:00 pm