Auditions: Sunday, January 19th, 2019 3:00pm-8:00pmSIGN UP NOW
- The audition will be an open call, with the first part being a movement/dance call and the second being cold-reading and singing.
- Actors will be called for the audition, 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Actors will be asked to bring their audition book with two or more songs of different genres/styles. Not all actors will be asked to sing during auditions and may be asked to sing at callbacks instead.
- Bring piano sheet music in a three-ring binder. An accompanist will be provided.
- Bring one copy of your photo and resume.
- If you are unable to make part or all of the audition on January 19th, please email Joel Arpin as soon as possible for more information about audition make-up details.
- Callbacks: Wednesday, January 22nd 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Callbacks will consist of cold-reading and songs from All That Glitters
- Rehearsals: Rehearsals will start January 31st, 2020
- Performances: March 20th-29th, 2020 at the First Stage Theatre
- Tuition: $450
(Scholarships and work-exchange are available. Casting is not determined by ability to pay.)