TALKBACKS IN EVERETT:
- Sunday, May 1 at 7:00 PM – Victoria Santos, Co-Director of Young Women Empowered (Y-WE)
- Saturday, May 14 at 2:00 PM – Members of the cast speak about the show and the process of working on a World Premiere
- Sunday, May 15 at 2:00 PM - Dr. Gary Goldbaum, director and health officer for Snohomish Health District will answer questions regarding HIV/AIDS.
- Wednesday, May 18 at 7:30 PM – Richard Yinkah, Founder and Executive Director of ADANU, with a mission to ignite the passion of Ghanaian communities to bring about a future filled with opportunity and hope.
- Saturday, May 21 at 2:00 PM – Paula Newman-Skomski, founder of Peoria Home and the Nurse Practitioner for Providence Intervention Center for Assault & Abuse
* Times listed are the start time of the performance. Talkbacks will take place immediately following the conclusion of the show, with a brief pause for set-up.