Upcoming Mainstage Productions: Sense and Sensibility, How to Break, and Hello, Dolly!: masks will be strongly encouraged but optional for most performances. We are also offering at least five (5) performances in both Issaquah and Everett, including the Issaquah Preview performances, that will remain fully masked for patrons that are not yet comfortable attending around unmasked audiences. For more information about those dates, and to switch into or out of those performances if you already have tickets, visit each show page below:
Sense and Sensibility How to Break hello, dolly!
KIDSTAGE Youth Performances: masks will be strongly encouraged but optional for most performances. We will be offering 1–2 performances that will remain fully masked for patrons that are not yet comfortable attending around unmasked audiences. For more information about the dates of those performances, visit the show page.
While They Last Disney’s Descendants
KIDSTAGE Classes & Camps: Beginning January 7, 2023, students participating in Village Theatre KIDSTAGE classes are encouraged but no longer required to provide proof of vaccination. Students are encouraged but no longer required to wear masks for classes.
For performances requiring masks:
- Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask.
- Face coverings like neck gaiters, kerchiefs, or face shields will not be permitted.
- For more information about types of masks and proper fit, go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/types-of-masks.html. Please note that failure to comply may result in guests being asked to leave the venue.
Village Theatre continues to encourage guests at our venues to be up to date with vaccinations against COVID-19, but we will no longer require our audiences to present proof of vaccination to attend performances at Village Theatre. Vaccinations are required in other circumstances and programs.
The CDC considers an individual up-to-date on vaccinations when they have received all doses in the primary COVID vaccine series and received the most recent booster dose recommended for you. The CDC recommends that everyone 5 years and older get their primary series of COVID-19 vaccine, plus relevant boosters. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
- All Village Theatre Staff, Artists, Arts Educators and Volunteers are required to be up to date on vaccinations against COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Students participating in Village Theatre KIDSTAGE productions are required to provide proof of full vaccination.
- For students in KIDSTAGE productions, masks will move to being required only when not actively rehearsing or performing.
- For more information on youth education protocols, please visit villagetheatre.org/kidstage-covid19.
To prioritize the safety and ensure the comfort and health of audiences, staff, cast, crew, and volunteers, Village Theatre continues to employ:
- Upgraded air filtration filters and increased outside airflow
- Hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout our venues
- QR code access to production information and show programs
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of touched surfaced
As public health conditions and guidance continue to change, Village Theatre management will assess theatrical unions’ requirements, artist contracts, and local, state, and federal government updates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to work to keep our artists, staff, volunteers, and patrons healthy.
Full safety protocols will also be shared in the “know before you go” pre-show email you will receive ahead of your performance.